Despite the smile, moody is the only word to describe how I've been feeling lately. The lack of sleep is really taking it's toll. The weather seems to be feeling much the same. I got wet on the way home from taking these photos. Wonderful. At least I have an excuse for such a messy house when it's pretty unpredictable outside. I do have a bored 2 year old to contend with after all.
rain just makes everything worse unless you are sleeping in with no responsibilities and its all warm and snuggly in bed and you have no where to be....
ReplyDeleteIt gets better. I have a 9 month old and a 4 year old and things and sleep are fine NOW. But I remember the tired and the sleep deprivation and the messy house (well the messy house is still there, I've just lowered my standards) and there is a light at the end of the tunnel. It's just really hard to see right now. You'll make it :-)
ReplyDelete