Monday, March 29, 2010

8 weeks




Yesterday Archer turned 8 weeks old. On wednesday he will turn 2 months and I can't believe how different 2 brothers can be already! At 2 months, Finley was a little chub-chub, extremely smiley, cooed a LOT and very VERY fair (as can be seen in this post, second photo down).

Archer on the other hand is very much a little mini-me of his dad in looks, giving teeny little smirky smiles rather than big gummy ones, very olive in complexion and although they are tracking at about the same weight is much slimmer than his big brother (he is much longer however already measuring at 60cm). He hasn't quite managed an overly long sleep stretch just yet... but I'm very happy with the 5 hours he gave me last night, compared to the usual 3 1/2! Finley was doing 8-9 at the same age, so I guess I just scored it lucky first time round!!

And I promise I dont always stalk my boys as they're stirring in their sleep... I just could help myself when I saw how cute he looked with his little arms escaped from his wrap.

3 comments:

  1. My girls are like that too, chalk and cheese. It actually amazes me some days that two siblings can be so different. Love the photos, he is a real cutie :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww he's beautiful. I got lucky the first time around too! I swear it was to trick me into having more lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your son is gorgeous! I have a 2.5 year old and a nearly 4 month old, and they are so similar...in looks anyway. Ryan is a lot more laid back than Campbell ever was! Maybe it's second child syndrome?! lol I love taking pics of my boys sleeping as well.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! I try to reply to as many as I can so please check back. :o)