Sunday, March 14, 2010

6 weeks.





This little boy turned 6 weeks today. Hard to believe how fast time flies. I guess that happens when your days are spent in a sleepless haze of negotiating 2 y/o tantrums, feeding one or the other, washing PILES of laundry and wiping up puke from here there and everywhere! There has been a little bit of time for fun and crafting in the last few days (which I will share soon) so all is not lost I suppose!
Archers reflux seems to be settling thanks to the medication and a strict dairy free diet for me. It was challenging to begin with, but after nearly 2 weeks I am getting the hang of it! He still has his moments, but I guess I can't just expect it to magically go away can I?! At last weigh in he was 5.03kg and a 59cm long... about the same weight, but 4 cm longer than his big brother at the same age (and I know you aren't meant to compare kids, but the differences are just so interesting). He even gave me a brief smile this morning (Finley started at 4 1/2 weeks), which made all my efforts with him totally worth it... but do you think he did it again when I got out the camera? No of course not! Just a heap of silly, but equally gorgeous facials instead. Oh well.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks! It's Bonds, he has matching pants too, but I decided it looks a little too much like a bumble bee to be wearing them both together!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! I try to reply to as many as I can so please check back. :o)