Wednesday, June 20, 2012

fourty weeks

IMG_9401 
  
As expected (and hoped, really!) here I am at 40 weeks!
I'm feeling ready but can't help but wish for a little extra time with the other two so am in no hurry for this little June-bug to meet us. Within reason of course! I mean nobody wants to go too overdue...

IMG_9413

This certain little munchkin is very excited to become a big brother and has been asking every day for the last week if Baby is ready to come out yet. He's very affectionate with the belly, giving us good rubs and hugs and kisses at every opportunity. I know he's going to be a fabulous big brother (although I do think he might be a little jealous to begin with ~ which is only natural when you are a two and a half year old piece of cute, used to having most of the doting over you!)


  IMG_9416 
 
I expect this will be my last post pre-baby ~ unless I'm still here this time next week... and by then I expect I might be more than over it! But until then I'm going to spend some time hugging my big boys and letting my mum in law dote over us a wee bit.

See you soon!! 
outfit details :: dress, glassons (old). cardigan, glassons. long sleeved tee, cotton on. tights, glassons. belt, kmart. boots, number one shoes.

6 comments:

  1. Exciting!! I hope that your little man arrives at the perfect time, when you're all ready :)
    You look awesome for 40wks, and how cute is your little photo mate?!
    All the best for when the time comes x

    ReplyDelete
  2. can't wait for the first baby post! take care! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh here's hoping baby isn't too overdue! Looking great!
    Xx Amy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Best of luck! Hope it all goes well for you and your family - and can't wait for photos!!

    Kate (kittie444@hotmail.com)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a bump of true magnificence! Can't wait to "meet" your little one!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! I try to reply to as many as I can so please check back. :o)