Completely random post this one. More of a test, really. You see I
downloaded the blogger application for my phone in the hopes that it
might increase my motivation to post more! We will see how it goes.
Anyway,
how are you all?
I hope your long weekend has been a lovely one. Ours
was full of bickering children and sick (again!!) husbands. But we were
lucky enough to have the boys taken off our hands this afternoon so we
could go out for lunch together. Most likely our last bit of alone time
before baby arrives! Scary thought ...
Edit ~ I totally fiddled with the layout of this post from the laptop after I posted. everything was all over the place! Not sure about the quality of those pictures either to be honest.
Hmm, yes, photos are a bit on the grainy side but the kids are so blimmin cute it doesn't even matter : ) glad you and Luke managed a wee child-free date, those little moments are so important - esp. with another babe coming so soon! (I'm beyond excited. I'm not sure what it is about bloggy babies, but they excite me even more than real-life friends' bubs!) xx
ReplyDelete