
1/. blocks ~ simple activities at home are the most appealing right now!
2/. a fluffy date with my not-for-much-longer baby, while his brother is at kindy.
3/. stolen snoozes for a snot-faced winter-lurgie-ridden little boy
4/. 37 week belleh
5/. lovely mail from lovely friends
6/. sunglasses boy and super-fox
7/. spiderman gets the bad guy!
8/. tangerine baby knitting
Sorry (again) I've been so absent from this space. Just a few snaps of life over the last week, seen through the eyes of my new phone. which, by the way is amazing, even though I was disappointed to find out it doesn't support the filters in Instagram and crashes every single time I try and pretty up a picture. (bigfatsadface) Just having a camera on my phone at all is a novelty to me, considering my last was a heavy old brick.
Not sure how much more I'll be here over the next few weeks... I will definately try but the combo of low energy and a super slow laptop seemingly giving up on life (again!) tends to keep me away a bit. You can always find me on twitter, where I've been spending far too much time of late, thanks to that blimmin' cellphone.
Hope you all have a lovely weekend! x






beautifullness!! that colour is delish!!!
ReplyDelete