Monday, June 11, 2012

life lately (according to my phone)

1/. morning tea for little boys
2/. creations made from leftovers
3/. still feeling poorly
4/. archers little men
5/. happy birthday Nanny!
6/. my bedside table right now
7/. stripes + florals + baby!
8/. ready bassinette (plus an awaiting bump)
9/.a hamper full o' blankets
10/. blur-child
11/. avocado, garlic and olive oil on toast. trying to beat these lurgies.
12/. a whole lotta baby. 38wk + 5

as you can most likely tell, there's been bugs galore for our little family this past week. The boys and I are still trying to shake this nasty virus and I'm doing everything in my power to be done with it. Because who wants to go into labour feeling like you've swallowed razors and have a head full of fluff? Certainly not I.

1 comment:

  1. my ovaries are jumping! That little bed, even the motherly winter mixures by the bed! and i love your floral skirt,mmm. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! I try to reply to as many as I can so please check back. :o)