Sunday, July 8, 2012

introducing june bug

benji kiwa

benji kiwa

benji kiwa

benji kiwa

benji kiwa

benji kiwa

So you know how I said I was in no hurry? It would seem that his little guy took me literally. 14 days late literally. Admitted for induction literally. No longer a June-bug literally...

But after a super quick and intense labour (which I may share later),  he is here and he is simply wonderful.

IMG_9485

Benji Kiwa Sullivan
 4th July 2012
8lb 11oz / 3940g


15 comments:

  1. He's so sweet!
    Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! How precious! Little July bug :p

    So nice to meet you little man!

    Hope you and the whole family are doing well xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. And he's totally beautiful! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! What a beautiful little guy xxxx (same size as Olive! An excellent size for a baby!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh hello sweet baby baby!! thinking of you these first few weeks. ooo snuggly winter bub

    ReplyDelete
  6. So gorgeous! Love that last photo especially. Congrats to you and your family x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations! What a sweetie! Hope everything's going well and those newborn snuggles are every bit as delicious as you remember x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations... what a wee poppet. I love his name. You are well and truly outnumbered these days! Enjoy x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well done K! I can see his big bro's in him already! Hope all is going well xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations! What a handsome wee boy. Love the name, too - our little guy gets his full name shortened to Benji :o)

    Jennifer x

    ReplyDelete
  11. How did I miss this post until now?!
    Benji is absolutely perfect. Well done, you! I hope these past few dys haven't been too hard, and that you've been able to find some quiet times for soaking in the delicious new-ness. xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. ooooh he is lovely... so sweet. Nice big size too! Congrats.

    Kate (kittie444@hotmail.com)

    ReplyDelete
  13. He´s soo cute. Well done!
    I followed your pregnancy with great interest since I was due nearly the same time (4 days early at June 14th: Juli Marleen) and I´m glad everything went well. Good for you that everybody over there seems to be a bit more relaxed about being over the date than here in Germany ;)
    Oh, and great name you choose again!

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh, he is magnificent! So delectable. And I love his name! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! I try to reply to as many as I can so please check back. :o)