This month, the theme for wardrobe wednesday is 'inspired by' and this week I was inspired by my growing belly to finally finish re-fashioning my maternity jeans which have been sitting on top of my dresser for weeks now.


details :: shirt, thrifted. singlet/tank, cotton on. jeans, trademe (refashioned). shoes, thrifted. bracelet, gift.
They started off as the most unflattering bootleg/flare cut. And while I love flares on other ladies, my short legs just feel dumpy and frumpy in them! Strictly straights and skinnies for this girl. Anyway I took in two pairs of jeans using this tutorial, which I've used before on these pants. In fact I can see myself doing it over and over to thrifted jeans.
On another note, I think it'll be the last time the belly squeezes into this shirt... baby is taking over!
They started off as the most unflattering bootleg/flare cut. And while I love flares on other ladies, my short legs just feel dumpy and frumpy in them! Strictly straights and skinnies for this girl. Anyway I took in two pairs of jeans using this tutorial, which I've used before on these pants. In fact I can see myself doing it over and over to thrifted jeans.
On another note, I think it'll be the last time the belly squeezes into this shirt... baby is taking over!
Once again joining in with Wardrobe Wednesday!


Well done on the jeans - they look great. I love your loafers too!
ReplyDeleteOh well done working with jeans denim is hard work. They look great
ReplyDeleteI do this to all my jeans- Just buy the flared (they are always cheaper than skinny's) and bring them in myslef! You look great!
ReplyDeletehello baby!!! :))
ReplyDeleteyou're looking gorgeous Kristin
X
(thanks for tutorial link too!)
Love that belly! You look lovely. I really like the neckline of your shirt. (AM going to check out that pants tutorial too, thanks!)
ReplyDeleteYou look gorgeous! That bump is perfection. xo
ReplyDeleteYour hair is looking extra fabulous at the moment! Must be those sweet, sweet hormones, huh?
ReplyDeleteWell done on the jeans, and the very cute belly!