Monday, April 30, 2012

playing catch up...

 


 


 




 


 





1/. River Cottage Everyday chocolate chip cookies
2 & 3/. thirty one weeks
4/. backyard picnicking
5/. a work in progress
6/. thirty two weeks
7/. brother love
8/. autumnal fruit love (we are having a late run of strawberries?!)
9/. beach picnicking


So I kind of ran away after that last post, huh? And to be honest it felt really good. I took the pressure off myself to be in this place and it has helped a lot. The last few weeks have been busy ~ but I'm finally pain free from my emergency Root Canal, we've had the in laws stay for a couple of days in the middle (takes child entertainment off my hands!!), I'm armed with a spray bottle of rescue remedy, I've been trying to spend more time by the sea and I've a fresh script for iron pills, with which my sleep has improved. So fingers crossed the worries will now start to melt away. Here's to more positivity and confidence in my own abilities to cope!

Thank you for all your lovely comments and emails, regarding my last post. In fact thank you, all of you who take the time to comment here at all ~  I'm sorry I don't always reply personally but I read and appreciate each and every one. You are all so very lovely. 

xx K.


4 comments:

  1. Wow, those cookies look AMAZING! so rustic! yum.
    And your boys are so cute! love that piccy of them cuddling.
    You have a beautiful bump and boy am I envious of those feijoas!! (none here in Queensland)
    It sounds like you are doing all the right things with the rescue remedy and iron tabs.
    Have a lovely week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you are feeling a lot better! I read your last post a little while ago and felt concerned but didn't have time to comment right then and haven't had a lot of time since (new baby and all!) Please know I was thinking of you!

    Your boys are so cute, can't wait to see photos of your third when he arrives :o) And I agree with Leonie, so jealous of the feijoas... none over here, either. Have seen them once in a supermarket in all the years I've lived here and they were selling them as an exotic fruit with a very expensive price tag!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those biscuits look so delicious! Glad you're feeling better xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love every single photo!! that floral dress is devine

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! I try to reply to as many as I can so please check back. :o)