Tuesday, March 27, 2012

so. much. love

IMG_8892

IMG_8899

IMG_8922

IMG_8923

IMG_8915

IMG_8928

IMG_8929




IMG_8963


we've been away for a few days, with family down in the other bay. it was downtime that was much needed. I have so much love right now for these three guys and just can't wait til our little one joins us in roughly 12 weeks. 12 weeks that I know will go by so fast and yet so slowly.

on another note, a very talented friend of mine borrowed Archer on Saturday for a little photoshoot. you can check out a couple of the photos over here...

4 comments:

  1. That pic is very sweet! I have one Alex did for me pregnant with Anya.....9 years ago! Bloody hell 9 years goes fast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oww those photos are cute! I love their little singlets xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I live in Napier:) and often walk down the cement pathway along marine parade with my 2 little boys! Before I read your post I thought, oh man that looks so familar..sure enough it was Napier, my hometown! So what did you get up to and where were you staying? I noticed your son in those photos in the handmade-collective shop in Hastings "coco & co". Very. cute.
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! I try to reply to as many as I can so please check back. :o)