





1 and 2 :: sand shadows
3 :: hanging with Dad
4 :: spider-giraffe
5 :: 'it's the biggest chip I ever sawd!!'
6 :: knitting for the pepi.
So it's probably obvious that our laptop did indeed decided to give up. And then when it was sorted I lost enthusiasm to return to this place. I'm having a 'blog-identity' crises of sorts... not really sure what I should write about anymore. I feel like I have no sense of direction here. But nevertheless here I am, not quite sure where to start... I'm sure the rhythm will come back soon. x
I often question the direction of my blog. You always write so naturally and in such an interesting way :) I love reading your blog!
ReplyDeleteAwesome chip and giraffe btw!
Jenny
I'm feeling a similar sense of lack-of-direction with my blog. but, I must say, that it's nice to have to back - in whatever capacity you decide to come back in x
ReplyDelete