Wednesday, May 26, 2010

bloggiversaries and such things





Hard to believe this happened over a year ago now. (Though from the weather we've had here over the last few days it would seem that May is just a pretty crazy time of the year).

Look at how little Finny looks, teehee!

And of course the fact that I have a post on this means that I've been blogging for over a year now... somewhere in the chaos that was the last 3 weeks, I missed my blogs birthday (how sad!). I knew it was coming up but then time went and ran away on me again, like it does every now and then. I had intended to do a giveaway for it but far to busy for that right now... I'll do one for my 100th post instead I think... it's not far away!

1 comment:

  1. Well happy blog birthday to you!! I can't believe sunny Papamoa ever got cold enough for all that white stuff... I used to live there for a while and I do believe the sun shone every single day.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! I try to reply to as many as I can so please check back. :o)