




I'm a little scared and saddened at how fast this last week has flown by and I can't quite believe that little Benji-button is a week old already. He's really waking up to the world, super fast and his bright little eyes shine in the few hours he is awake (boy oh boy, can the kid sleep!).
He's even earned himself a nickname already, Gnomey, because, well... he kind of looks like wee gnome!
As you can see Big and Middle and infatuated with Little already. It makes my heart so full watching them watch their baby brother in adoration.
Thanks for your lovely comments on my last post. I did try to reply personally to each one, if I haven't then I am sorry I have just not got there yet, or I haven't been able to (some profiles do not have their email account linked...).
xx K
I honestly think the third one flies by even faster than the second! Mol will be 12 weeks on Sunday and I swear just yesterday I was 9 days overdue and feeling like she'd never arrive!
ReplyDeleteI guess all we can do is soak them in as much as possible, aye?
He is absolutely scrumptious. I can't believe how much like Archer he looks! Three stunning boys xx
oooh, he's so yummy!!
ReplyDeleteand look at all that gorgeous knits he's wearing. clever mama, and lucky boy.
can't wait to meet him
xo
So sweet. Can't wait to have my own number three! Love that wee jersey. I have made several in that pattern myself but haven't seen it worn, looks like a great fit. And yay for a sleepy baby:)
ReplyDelete