Wednesday, July 25, 2012

three weeks

three weeks



  three weeks


 three weeks


three weeks 



So much love for this little bright eyed boy


also, sorry for all the baby posts. it's just where my head is at. and in between 2 hourly feeds during the day, kindy runs, mountains of washing, refereeing between big and middle and other daily chores I haven't really any exciting-ness worthy of posting about! turns out  life with 3 is busy for me. I'm going to make more effort to get back into this space because I am missing it. lets just hope the inspiration hits!

2 comments:

  1. Life really is busy with 3, huh? Even busier than I thought it would be at times.
    But you (and I?) are doing brilliantly - and there's certainly no need to apologise for the sharing of photos of such a bundle of deliciousness, surely? I'm def not complaining : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. his little face makes me melt. Yup i could go another boy just by looking at this pixie!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! I try to reply to as many as I can so please check back. :o)