Firstly, I don't know what is going on with my face in that first pic, but yes I am tired. huge bags under eyes = the return of the pregnancy insomnia which haunted me in both of my previous pregnancies. I can only hope this time it's temporary!
This afternoon I finally got my sewing machine out, for the first time in months. Inspired by these, Finley helped me to make these feather head-dresses which I plan to sneak away into the dress up box that I am putting together for one of the boys (combined) Christmas presents. I let Fin wear his while Archer was napping and then told him I needed it for something... surprisingly he happily gave it up, although I might have to credit Sesame Street for the distraction!
What sort of costumes would you include in a little boys box of dress-ups??


That's what I'm doing for Eleanor too! I haven't got very far though - too many other things going on! These are cute! Might have to borrow your idea!
ReplyDeleteCuteness - especially love the picture of the two of you! very sweet!
ReplyDelete