Tuesday, November 8, 2011

breaking through the nausea... what I'm wearing

IMG_7801

outfit details :: dress, thrifted. cardigan, glassons. brooch, croutons. tights, kmart. shoes, thrifted.


So I haven't done an outfit post in quite a while. Possibly due to the fact that I've been feeling so *blergth* that I've been living in trakkies or pyjama pants.... I forgot just how terrible you feel during this first trimester.
This morning I decided to actually get dressed. I still can't be bothered doing my hair (when can I normally though...) and My face is a bit green but here I am. Not wearing trackpants. Be proud.

(and just in case you're wondering ~ I'll be 8 weeks tomorrow!)

edit :: totally forgot outfit details... darn brain-fog. They are there now though.

5 comments:

  1. oh hope that morning (all day!) sickness passes soon love. you look great, love the dress xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally sympathize...morning sickness is the pits. The PITS. Hope it passes soon. I think you look fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you poor thing - it's for a total FABBO reason though. nearly there~~ :) :)

    XO

    ps love the outfit X

    ReplyDelete
  4. You might feel like crap, but you certainly don't look it! Loving the dress (and the brooch, of course!).
    Hopefully not toooo much longer of the grossness, and, like Dee says, the reason for it is pretty AWESOME. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats! YUk though, all day morning sickness sucks, hope it passes soon for you. You look gorgeous btw well worth getting dressed :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! I try to reply to as many as I can so please check back. :o)