Friday, February 19, 2010

the week

We've had a busy week this week, so not much time for blogging unfortunately. Luke is now back at work and the boys and I are slowly getting into a routine without Daddy. I'm still getting my head around the fact that nearly 3 weeks have passed since Archer was born... it still feels like yesterday, already he has grown so much (weighing in at 9lb 9 oz last midwife visit) and become much more alert to his surroundings. Fin is proving to be a fabulous big brother, giving kisses and saying "nuhnite artter baby" at bedtime.

Here's a few things we have been up to over the last few days...

Going to not one, but two seperate birthday parties.

We made the most of a (small) break in the recent humidity and went for a family stroll around Mt Maunganui.

I've been planning, baking and freezing cupcakes and a birthday cake for a certain someones party.






There has been lots of these milky, sleepy snuggles.


A little bit of art created.


And I've even squeezed in a wee bit of crafting.



Hope you all have had a pretty good week too!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments! I try to reply to as many as I can so please check back. :o)