Wednesday, February 10, 2010

gifts


Just a quick note to say a huge thank you to Jannelle from Heartfelt for the parcel that arrived in the mail this afternoon. She was kind enough to send some "hand me downs", including this adorable little romper! She was also kind enough to send one of her beautiful Hearfelt upcycled cardigans. The kindess of near-strangers in blog-land always amazes me.



Also, Archer had his 10 day weigh in today and clocked 9lb 1oz, so he's gained nearly a whole pound since he was born. Mummy's milk must be the good stuff! Yesterday I finally got him down for some tummy time and the wee man shocked me, lifting his head up from one side to another. looks like we have another solid, strong boy on our hands!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments! I try to reply to as many as I can so please check back. :o)