Firstly, I'd just like to thank you all for your well wishes! Hard to believe as I write this that 1 week ago I was hunkered up on my couch with a hot-water bottle, trying to breathe through contractions 10 minutes apart. We are still settling in and getting to know each other and Archer is a hungry hungry boy, already back up to his birth weight. Finley is adjusting, with only a couple of episodes so far, but we are pretty confident he is going to be a fantastic big brother once he and Archer get used to each other.
As you can see from the above photo, my camera seems to be broken and as I've had it a while I'm using it as an excuse to go purchase a new one tomorrow (eventually we will get it fixed and luke can have it for when he goes bush-walking/deer stalking)... because everyone knows you can't have a newborn baby in the house and no camera!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for your lovely comments! I try to reply to as many as I can so please check back. :o)