Thursday, February 11, 2010

fun with a box

So we bought a new fridge/freezer over the weekend, which was delivered yesterday. Of course, a new fridge means a giant box...



Big box + almost 2 year old + daddy with the mind of a 5 year old + 1 box of sidewalk chalk =













(wee toes)











And of course I have a new camera to play with, which meant snap happy mama fingers!
xx

3 comments:

  1. We still have the plasma tv box that Sofia and her Daddy turned into a house for her in July last year. It even moved house with us!

    They are great photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How perfect! Looks like he had a lot of fun. Great pics too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! We've bought a new fridge recently and my son is absolutely loving it as well. So nice to see children enjoying the simple things. =)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! I try to reply to as many as I can so please check back. :o)