Wednesday, February 3, 2010

our little Archer


We have finally welcomed our new little squidgyum home. Archer came into the world at very late on the last day of January after a relatively smooth 9 1/2 labour. He shocked us all and weighed in at a whopping 8lb 4oz (compared to his big brothers teeny 7lb 2oz!). Finley is fascinated by this new teeny thing in his life and we are all doing well and settling in as a whanau of 4.


and like his big brother, little Archer has his daddys enormous feet, meaning newborn socks and booties are far too small!!

7 comments:

  1. I love his name so much! Oh and he's gorgeous too! Congratulations to you lucky parents :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Big is good, he is just divine, I'm sure little Finlay will be a wonderful big brother. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. CONGRATULATIONS! Well done you! He's gorgeous and I love the name. Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well Done!!!!!! and a beautiful name too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh I love seeing your photo in the last post - and then these ones!!! welcome sweet precious wee boy.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! I try to reply to as many as I can so please check back. :o)