Friday, May 18, 2012

conversations of boys





Sometimes I overhear the funniest things from these two and I thought it might be a good idea to start recording them here so I remember them.... they may not be funny to readers, but they're pretty hilarious to me.

Finley ~ (rambling as he plays, as four year olds do) "this is the bad guy and he's going to eat all the playdough and then go 'POP'!"

Archer (who's not even 2 1/2 yet...) ~ "whaaat are you on about Finny???" 

now I wonder where he might have picked up that one from.....

5 comments:

  1. Thats a good idea Kristen. My lot crack me up too, especially Fleur who was singing a song this morning to her self that went "and why don't you stop singing...and when will you stop singing..." and so on! Kids!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! So cute! They are just gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a really good idea, something to look back on and have a giggle.
    They're very cute, those boys of yours.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a really good idea, something to look back on and have a giggle.
    They're very cute, those boys of yours.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kristen ... I have stumbled upon your beautiful space here. Your little ones are lovely! What a good idea to document things they say. I forget all too quickly. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! I try to reply to as many as I can so please check back. :o)