
1. beautiful Ngarunui beach
2. Archer making mud/shell/rock "art"
3. fishing with dad
4. sunset over the surf breaks
5. me and my boys
6. playing in the mud flats
7. mud!
8. off floundering with dad
9. Finny mud-face
10. cheeky sunshine boy
It's hard to believe that only a week ago, we were in the midst of our little pre-baby break. It was so good to get away and slow down. I really wish every day was like this. Lazy sunshine, fishing, flounder netting and surfing (for the biggest guy). Mud exploring, crab-hunting and park playing (for the little guys). And lots of resting and coffee drinking for myself.
But alas, back to reality now. Back to the hustle and back to waiting and preparing...
it was so lovely to catch up. please come past again real soon!!
ReplyDeleteX
Oh I miss Whaingaroa! I lived there a few years back, it's where I met and fell in love with my partner. Your photos reminded me how beautiful it is and how much I need to get back there!
ReplyDeleteI've never been to Raglan, but it's on my list of 'one day...' places to visit. looks like a very lax, and very pretty place. so glad you guys had a nice wee break (other than the car dramas! boo!). xx
ReplyDelete