Sorry for the sporadic posting around here lately... life is happening, I just haven't had much energy for recording it here..
As you can see June-bug is mushrooming ~ to be honest I'm a little scared of just how big things are gonna get this time round. Archer was a whole pound + 3 ounces heavier than his big brother at 8lb4... and I'm thinking I can probably expect that much bigger this time around too?!? (Not meaning to offend you ladies who've birthed big-uns. It's just a scary thought!)
Anyway, I'm slowly readying ourselves. The hospital bag is 1/2 packed (yes, unlike many of my wonderful admirable friends I'm a hospital birth-er.... but that's a different story for another day), our bedroom is semi ready for baby-mooning and I'm slowly managing to declutter the house and build a suppl over ready-meals/baking for the freezer.
If I'me being honest with you, it's really not all sunshine and roses, this far in, this time. While I'm still loving the fact that there is another little one growing in here, late pregnancy, with two energetic preschoolers is HARD. Really hard. Especially when all I want to do is laze around in a sunbeam on a warm beach, like a big fat elephant seal.
It's fair to say that I'm certainly counting down the weeks now!!
outfit details :: dress, CAST. long sleeve tee, cotton on. cardi, valley girl. tights, glassons. booots, number one shoes. necklace, passed on from my late Nana.

(and someone wanted in on the photo action ~ little cutie!)

SO CLOSE TO GO NOW!! Time is flying by on my end (as it always does when you think about others pregnancies) so you'll be having this baby in no time at all, only a matter of weeks infact! YAY!
ReplyDeletexxxx
you're looking gorgeous Kristin! (have you coloured your hair?)
ReplyDeleteand i want to be a beached elephant seal in a sunbeam too....except i'm not pregnant! (but i still look like i am according to Jada .../le sigh)
You look amazing! Having birthed a 10lb 3oz babe as my first, I can tell you it can be done :) hehe As for the sunbeam, capital idea, I could definitely go for that!
ReplyDeleteWoo! You look fabulous. Love love that dress too.
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry you're not feeling flash - it was hard enough with one preschooler at home, I can't imagine how knackered you must be with two! I hope the afternoon dvds are at least giving you a wee rest.
As for birthing big babies, I can understand being a bit nervous about that. I was so sure tmy baby would be bigger this time round (and the others were both over 9lbs!) and I did feel a bit freaked out about it. But all you can do is have faith in your body. Women have been having babies since time began, we're made to do it! : ) we all do it differently, and that's a-okay, but the more you can relax and surrender to it all, the better the outcome! You will do amazingly, no matter what the size! xx