Firstly I just wanted to thank you all deep from the bottom of my heart for all your lovely comments and emails. Sometimes I kind of forget that blogging is such a public forum and write things before I realise just how much I'm putting out into the world for strangers (and people I know... scary!!) to see.
Yes things are tough, but I still have a roof over my head, food in the cupboards and a bed to sleep in at night. I have a lovely little family, who I appreciate and should dedicate more time thinking about and less time worrying about Stuff. And a little less time worrying about selfish things like babies. because I'm only 27 for goodness sakes and there is plenty of time for more little people when the time really is right. I truly appreciate and love what I do have and the other things will follow when they are meant to be.
I'm making peace with my sewing machine. Doing some stuff for me. Because inspiration for the other things will probably hit once I get the sewing mojo back.
Luke and I have our first date night in forever tonight. Dinner and then to a friends 40th. I'm really looking forward to it.
Here's to next week and a fresh, positive, creative way of thinking.
Hey darlin! Glad you're feeling better! Totally thought I had commented on that other post...but doesn't seem to be there. I must have just imagined it - I do that sometimes! Anyhoo, I am really glad you're feeling a bit better! Can't wait to see what you've been sewing, that fabric is gorgeous! x
ReplyDeleteWonderful! Enjoy your date ;)
ReplyDeleteYay! Love re-framing, I must remember to do that more often!
ReplyDeleteoh life, it's hard sometimes hey. And money - I get so annoyed that it manages to dictate so much. But I suppose, that's the way it goes. Whenever I'm in a similar state to you I look around and remind myself of what I already have. Without doubt, it cheers me up. x
ReplyDelete