The dress I teased you all with last week was finished in time for our date night on Saturday night. And of course I've worn it again already because that's how much I love it. Also don't you love the sneaky little Finley toes?
and while Archer was sleeping on Monday afternoon I finished these that had been sitting on the unfinished pile for far too long:
(10 points if you can tell which child is the newborn in the Black and white photo...)
I wore the dress yesterday and of course am wearing the skirt right now. Feels so good to actually sew for ME and not be disappointed with the end result. Because that does happen a LOT. Problem is now I'm having trouble choosing what to tackle next!


Gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!! I want you to make ME things!!!! I especially like the skirt! Love the yellow buttons! It all looks really good K! Yippeeee! x
ReplyDeletewow super clever!! I'm in love with that skirt in particular...how much?? ;)
ReplyDeleteseriously
Um, amazing!!! And I'm with Clare on that skirt, the colours! Love!
ReplyDeleteThese are GREAT!!! Love the colourful fabrics - just what we need during a dull winter! :)
ReplyDeleteI just started on a mustard crochet cowl today - it might end up looking similar to yours. whoops! Unintentional I promise :)
Do you make up your patterns or do you buy them? I really love what you have made. I spend all my time sewing for my kids but think its time I sewed for myself. Just find it hard to find patterns I like for me and often an disappointed with the end result.
ReplyDeleteSophie, all good. the more mustard in the world, the better :o)
ReplyDeletedylandpoppy ~~ for the first dress I used a vintage pattern from the salvation army. if you keep your eyes on them you can pick up some goodies and they're often free (SO much cheaper than paying full price). For the other 2 I made up patterns myself. being a pattern maker by trade before kids came along has its advantages :o)
Oh wow! Well done you ~ everything is just gorgeous. I'm going to say that it's baby Finley in the photograph?
ReplyDeletebeyond thrilled that you are sewing for YOU!!
ReplyDeletelooks super cute..PLUS will be perfect for summer (you are too awesome)
X