Tuesday, September 22, 2009

when you start the day on a bad note...

After a late one last night, getting up 4 times during the night and then a 5am start, today didn't start well. And to make matters worse it was raining... pooh. But in my opinion, cupcakes make the world a better place...









taste testing the batter



before icing and....







After!! Yum!


I swear as soon as I had these little treasures in the oven and baking, the sun came out!! AND I found my referal form (that I had lost and spent 2 hours looking for last night) for my anatomy scan!







We made them for Luke to say... Happy First Date Anniversary!! 4 years is such a short time, really.


And on another note, I really hate how Blogger makes all my photo's all horrible and grainy :(


xx



BTW..... Its a??? I have my scan at 1pm tomorrow. I dont know how I am going to manage to sleep!!


ALSO... listed new auctions today, and updated my etsy store, as promised!


1 comment:

  1. I reckon the anatomy scan is the best of all of them! Isla wouldn't show us but Kyan was very good and the radiologist said "100% a boy!"
    Good luck and let us know how it goes!
    (how can you be 20weeks already!)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! I try to reply to as many as I can so please check back. :o)