Monday, September 14, 2009

projects

Firstly, thank-you so much for the well wishes regarding Granfather Geoffery's passing. It really does mean alot to our little family.

Forgive me for not having much to say over the last couple of weeks. among other things, Finley suddenly decided that sleep is not the coolest thing in the world anymore and as a result I have been absolutely shattered (just when I thought pregnancy with an 18 monther couldn't make you feel any worse!).


As promised, here is a picture of the pram-blanket squares in progress for our little pipi. I had to go pretty non-gender (but I love the colours for either, so I'm not worried) because I still haven't had my anatomy scan (fingers crossed for the next couple of weeks).


I just adore red and baby-blue together, dont you?


And because I really havent felt like doing much else but sitting on my backside on the couch lately, I have also started knitting a wee pair of overalls for pipi's first autumn.


So yes. 21 weeks now. Just over halfway. At this rate, January is going to roll around far far too fast.


Hope you all had fantastic weekends. I'm off to make yet another piece of cinnamon on toast!!

xx

3 comments:

  1. aww the squares, the overalls and the puku are all adorable and progressing nicely! are you making up a pattern for the overalls? please share! its hard to find cute knitted overall/ romper pattrns!
    (and i know, i still haven't sent the fabric. worst friend EVER. it will happen though.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rhiannon, I'll scan it in tomorrow and email it to you yeah? It's out of a spotlight knitting catalogue that I stole off my mum. has a matching hat, cardi and pants in it too. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, and no panic over the fabric. you've a wee man (oh and the other 2 boys in your household) to worry about first and foremost, you'll just have to let me know what size to make the jacket for him when you send it. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! I try to reply to as many as I can so please check back. :o)