Tuesday, September 15, 2009

a bit of shameless advertising

Some of you may have noticed a few months back, Finleys gorgeous little crochet hat. My wonderfully talented Mum has been selling her gorgeous little crochet hats on Trademe for quite a while now, and I just thought I'd share some of her pretty new 100% cotton designs for summer! Makes me wish I was a little girl again!






She has also, in the last week opened a brand new Etsy Store! Featuring 100% wool hats for both little girls and boys. Previously she has stuck to acrylic for the availability of colours and to keep the cost down, but I think she has finally realised that wool is where its at ;).







And I just love these little booties she has in her Trademe store at the moment. Almost makes me wish my feet were teeny tiny!!


xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments! I try to reply to as many as I can so please check back. :o)