Monday, July 27, 2009

thrifty goodness

I haven't had much luck at the local op-shops lately, sometimes coming home with absolutely nothing (which is normally a rare occurance for me). But last week I was lucky enough to stumble upon these goodies.

super-awesone raffia bag/box, which with be fantastic to store either my patterns in or cloth wipes in if pipi-bub turns out to be a boy. $3.

pretty vintage bowl ($4), tea canister($4) and teaspoon cup (50c).

Gingham apron with embroidery (50c). I have been looking around the Tauranga op-shops for so long looking for a pretty apron that wasnt covered in icky stains, and I finally found one (yay!).

I also managed to pick up an old tool box for luke ($3), a good pile of vintage floral fabrics and a beautiful knitted shawl for bub($2) which unfortunately was stored in sleeping Fin's wardrobe while I was taking the photo's.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments! I try to reply to as many as I can so please check back. :o)