Monday, July 27, 2009

sending and receiving

... and a little bit of crafting thrown in.
1/. Hoodie for Lucy at Speckled Egg to be posted tomorrow. We are doing a swap and I can't wait to receive the gorgeous little Pirate she has made for Fin!! Stay tuned.

2/. A surprise parcel from my gorgeous mum. Hand knitted socks for Finley and I and some cute little "pumpkin" (as we like to call them) hats for Pipi when he/she arrives.



3/. Finley broke my sunglasses on saturday. They were the best pair I have ever owned and I was gutted. But they were only cheap and it gave me an excuse to go shopping yesterday and make something for myself to hide the new sunnies in!

Hope you all had wonderful weekends! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments! I try to reply to as many as I can so please check back. :o)