Wednesday, July 29, 2009

arrr me matey's


This wonderful little character arrived yesterday from Lucy at Speckled Egg as her part of our swap. Thank-you so much Lucy, Finley loves his little pirate. I had to thief the photo from Lucy's blog as Luke has "misplaced" my camera. hmmm. Hopefully it is found soon so Fin can show off his new little dude good and proper.
P.S. I am hoping to prettify my blog sometime over the next couple of weeks. Unfortunately the missing camera isn't helping this :(

3 comments:

  1. So cute!
    And a lovely blog you have. I used to live just out of tga - spent many a day at papamoa beach.
    Thanks for your lovely comments on my blog
    xx
    Hanna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute...I love Lucy's stuff. Hope you find your camera soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. delighted to find your lovely blog from hanna's craftykin!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! I try to reply to as many as I can so please check back. :o)