I very much shot myself in the foot with that last post! I've been what you could call quite ill for a while now and I took a hard turn which left me unable to do much for a month or so. There has been much of doing this: 
(please ignore stupid look on my face)
And drinking/eating a lot of these:

Fortunately I've come right now and am slowly catching up on the things that got on top of me. Luke even convinced me to venture out into the cold (yes, he is wearing shorts and jandals in the middle of winter, crazy!




We also went for a lovely walk on one of the tracks near Lake Okataina near Rotorua, with some visitors from Ireland, but unfortunately the camera battery was flat so no photos, which is a real shame because the native bush was beautiful. I've even been able to start some new projects and do a little work in some works in progress.
I've made Luke 2 tee-shirts as well as having another and 2 hoodies cut for him. I've made Finley a pair of loungers and cut some size 2 clothing for him (the growing never stops!), as well as cutting myself a top/tunic:

I've started knitting a hat for Finley, too and cut a pile of hoodies and loungers which need to be attacked.


I've also finished these:


they've been works in progress since Finleys tiny days and are now awaiting another special project.

pipi-bub 12w1d
(unfortunately not as clear as fins 12w scan but measuring 1 week small so might be why)
Wow congratulations! And it looks like you've been really busy crafting- if you get a spare moment I'd love to organise a swap with you if you;re interested- just flick me an email when you have a chance! Congrats again on the new baby!
ReplyDeleteGood you're feeling better. Nothing so miserable as being sick with a tiny chap to run around for. Love your work - especially the singlet with stripy patchwork!!
ReplyDeleteGlad you are feeling better.....now you can sit back and enjoy the rest of your pregnancy....take care. xx
ReplyDelete