Wednesday, October 10, 2012

checking in and checking out again

You may have guessed from my absence in this place that my dear old laptop did in fact kick the bucket. It's been strange not having her and reading blogs/commenting has been tricky on my phone, so I've found it easier to just not. And to be honest it's been nice. I'm spending way more time in the now and less time comparing my life to others in blog land. So for now, until such times as I feel the need to return, this is it. I will be back eventually, I know it, but right now my priorities are elsewhere (like house hunting!) and without that laptop, blogging is a bit tricky anyway.
So for now I'll leave you with some pics of my big fat baby (via instagram~ @hellofallow)

xo Kristin.


6 comments:

  1. Goodness gracious he is cute. I always admire good fat baby. Mine never got fat. Fact is, she's still tiny. Cute. And super super tiny.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's strange having a little fats because Archer was and is a scrawny little dot! I will be back, I miss this place~ but right now I need to concentrate on other areas :) x

      Delete
  2. Also, I know you're enjoying not blogging but I miss your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute pics! Adorable boy :-) Will miss ya round here (already do), but enjoy your break. And HAPPY househunting!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely! Although its actually quite stressful...

      Delete
  4. Gorgeous! And I'm so stealing that block idea (if we ever have another bubba) - miss your blog too - but good on you for having your priorities straight and all that :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! I try to reply to as many as I can so please check back. :o)