Sunday, January 3, 2010

a bit of beach time

We made the most of the sunshine this morning, before the weather is due to pack it in tomorrow. When we arrived at the beach, we discovered that the extra-high high tide had created a type of lagoon with the stream that runs out into the sea which meant a super fun play area for toddlers! The beach was PACKED, and I am not a fan of busy beaches (actually I'm not a fan of busy places whatsoever. they make me a little claustrophobic), but the fun Finley had this morning made it worth putting up with the hoards of out-of-towners and their kids.







And on another note... I'm 37 weeks today and I'm still completely unorganised. The blanket I started to crochet is only half done, I need to sand and paint the chest of drawers, organise the babies room, and I still need to finish the many projects I started to knit! And I don't even have my hospital bags packed yet!! I think I'll try keeping my legs firmly crossed so nothing happens...
xx




1 comment:

  1. How lovely, looks like Finley had a wonderful time. Hang in there girl...don't too much. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! I try to reply to as many as I can so please check back. :o)