Tuesday, August 18, 2009

yum yum

Last night I decided to brave it and let Finley sit on the bench and watch me cook dinner. What was meant to be "watching and helping" soon turned into taste testing...

mmm, cold pasta sauce...


yummy raw kumara... (can't really say it'd be my cup of tea!)


and finally, picking the leftover cheese out of the cheese grater.

Needless to say he didn't really eat much of his dinner after all this (I missed photos of him picking at loads of other stuff).

And I promise I will come up with some crafty posts soon. It's just F is at such a fun age right now, I get distracted far too easily!

2 comments:

  1. Yum! And I love his jersey! You are such a cool mum to let him have a try of everything xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, cool?? or just plain silly? That pasta sauce went everywhere!! And he didnt eat a whole lot for dinner after, so can't say we will make a habit out of that one, but you have to give it a go I suppose!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! I try to reply to as many as I can so please check back. :o)