Saturday, August 15, 2009

finley the brave





The wet weather has stuck with us this week, which has mean plenty of indoor activities with F and not much else getting done. On the up side we seem to be slowly conquering the strange fear F has of play-dough (weird!). He still refuses to pick it up or have a lump put in his hand, but will at least tentatively prod at it and stick his plastic shapes into it. At least it's progress!!

2 comments:

  1. Love the stripy jumper....maybe he doesn't like the taste of playdough, he might a taste of it in his mouth off his fingers and didn't like it. He is very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. funny, I actually hadn't thought of that. Might explain the dry retching when he does touch it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! I try to reply to as many as I can so please check back. :o)