Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Twelve Months



















On the Fourth of July (tomorrow) our gnome will be twelve months old. There is so much I could say about how this makes me feel, but I won't. It's amazing looking over the photos from the last 12 months... He has changed SO much but at the same time not. 



To our Jafu, 
I am so glad you chose me to be your mama. Our road has been a tricky one, easy in most ways, difficult in others. You are walking, talking, starting to sleep better... For now anyway. I'm still chasing the elusive full night and you still nurse a lot which is nice because we don't get much one to one otherwise. I can't wait to see where your funny little personality leads us...
Love you always. 

4 comments:

  1. It goes WAY too fast, doesn't it? Happy birthday to your little guy! He is super cute :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kristin!

    It´s been a while since you asked to "say hi" but I justed checked in again after quite a while and maybe you´re still interested in "meeting" one of your readers from far away Germany? My name is Lisa, I´m 28, mother to a son (nearly 4) and a daughter (1, born june 14th), wife to a more ore less exact opposite of me and at the moment scientist (honestly!). Expecially last year I followed your blog with great interest, because we nearly shared our due date ;) I also love making things, I love my garden and making jam and sewing. Oh, and I just saw that you use cloth diapers as well...So, I really hope that you feel a bit more at home since may and that you will share with us your lovely photos (of lovely boys), ideas, thoughts and what ever you like ;)

    Love, Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous boy. I love the way you have captured him at each age with the little sign showing his age-a very cool idea.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have done SO well at making each of these photos special...rather than just have one or two winning ones. Legend.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! I try to reply to as many as I can so please check back. :o)