Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Benji turns one... Pt.2






So you might remember me mentioning that we were throwing a wee birthday party for Benji? Well I'm a bit late blogging about it because most of the photos are really crap. Never the matter... He had a blast, my house was absolutely trashed by boys and an 'undie war' (let's just say there is one certain boy who will not be invited back for a LONG time), good food was eaten, great company was had and I ended up drinking far too much wine....

And that was the last of my 'first birthdays'. Quite a scary thought,but also   exciting when I think about the many birthdays yet to share with this amazing little guy. It makes my heart happy to think about. :)

Ps:: I can't link to other blogs from my phone but just want to say the amazing Rhiannon from 'Toast and Life' fame cleaned up my living room while I sat around cuddling her baby. Thanks so much R! Bloggy friends are the best! x

1 comment:

Thank you for your lovely comments! I try to reply to as many as I can so please check back. :o)