Sunday, May 5, 2013

sunday morning.

After being cooped up at home for almost 10 days, since Archer came down with a nasty nasty tummy bug (and then Benji and subsequently myself picking up a yucky cold from being so run down) I was getting very itchy feet to get out. The forecast wasn't so hot this morning so we stayed close to home, opting for a morning wander down to the beach... A place we've taken for granted lately.

Luke and I meandered, the boys played in the dunes, jumped off of sand hills and climbed logs. Benji had a crawl in the sand and once satisfied, happily snoozed off in the wrap. It's nice to slow down, especially with school starting back tomorrow meaning it will be back into the hustle of routine.

(Thank you all for your kind introductions too! I will do my best to reply to you all over the next few days. Some of you I know, the rest it is lovely to 'meet'!' x)













1 comment:

  1. Love the photos of you and Benji having a giggle together! And the colour of your jeans

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! I try to reply to as many as I can so please check back. :o)