So I'm having a bit of trouble finding the enthusiasm to come back to this space. Not sure what direction to take things or of at all....
I can't help but feel like Im a stranger in my own house. or I've invited strangers into my purse to rifle through and have a good old nosy. So if you still read here, then lets get to know each other better?
Say hi?
I'll start if its easier...
Hi! I'm Kristin. I have 3 small boys, love to make things, have an addiction to cheese and apple (together!) and a soft spot for Downton Abby. I'm also in desperate need of a trim...

Hello! I am Belinda and I'm just getting back into the swing of blogging again after a long break. A good friend of mine helped me with a blog spruce up which helped me feel a bit more inspired. Maybe that would help you too? I have two wee girls, another on the way and I love cheese too!!
ReplyDeleteHello! Once I get a laptop in front of me, a spruce up is def. on the agenda! x
DeleteHi! It's me! You know me already ;)
ReplyDeleteMiss you blogging!
xo
Hi!! xoxoxo
DeleteHi Kristen
ReplyDeleteI came across your blog from a link on Mousehouse, I found Mousehouse through a christmas decoration swap. Its funny thinking about how you get from here to there in the bloggersphere.
I have never been a commenter - but I do keep popping into your blog because I live in Tauranga too and I love your photos of the beach and your boys and your garden and your sewing.
Do keep blogging!
Carolyne
Lovely to meet you!
DeleteWe've missed you!!! Your hair looks great, you suit long locks! xxx
ReplyDeleteThanks lady, I miss being here! x
DeleteI'm here :) x
ReplyDeleteYay! xx
Deletei miss your blog!! We have a little newbie in our home so am unable to keep up with my blog that i used to love but i still love reading others including yours! (We won one of your beautiful Squiddyums sleeveless hoodys when my boy was little and i loved it!!) and have saved it for our little girl! Hope you keep blogging, i too will be back one day too! xx Mrs Knight
ReplyDeleteAw, thanks Stace! Congrats on your beautiful little lady! So precious. xo
DeleteI'm here too :) I have one boy (5) and one girl (3), also love Downton ABbey, and have a funny feeling that we have an auntie in common! (Elva?)
ReplyDeleteWe do! Small world! :D xx
DeleteHi. I'm Fran. I love making, although don't get much done at the moment due to having 3 little ones (5, 4 and 6 months)I'm trying to get back to blogging too after a slow patch after baby was born. Have been following you for a while now. Will be good to see you back. I am a cousin-in-law of Clare (Green Valley)-she's married to my cousin.
ReplyDeleteHi! It's hard to gain the momentum again, isn't it? I'm finding it particularly difficult. Small steps though I guess :)
DeleteHi Kristin!
ReplyDeleteI sometimes pop in here - obviously -hence stumbling across this post ; ) You know who I am, mother of 2 boys and husband to a ginger man, Napier girl living in Noosa...Im probably photo flooding your IG stream on a daily basis . (sorry)
Keep cool
Saskia x
Hi <3 I love your little boys popping up on my IG feed. So cute! x
DeleteHi I'm Jess, (I learned to trim my own hair thanks to youtube lol) bugger paying $45 each month at the hair dressers. I don't have kids but I do have furbabies, I breed parrots with my other half as our passion and also guinea pigs, I also take in unwanted parrots as a rescue thing. I have two cats. I love blogging and reading blogs like these so please don't leave! hope to see more of you.
ReplyDeleteWell hello YouTube! I know what I'm doing tomorrow... Thanks for stopping by! X
DeleteHi! I'm Amy, Originally from Papamoa but now in Chch, I'm a crafter and i follow you on twitter too :P
ReplyDeleteHi!! *waves* :D x
DeleteI'm Kate - I don't have a blog but I would like one (one day). I have a 7 year old and she drives me around the bend (7 going on 17!). I can't remember how I got to your blog but I just like it, it's one of my faves... funny though,reading through the comments there are other bloggers I visit too.... It's different NOT having a blog - people don't know who I am, yet I sorta feel like I "know" you. Stalker-ish i guess!
ReplyDeleteKeep up the good work, great kids and super ideas.
Kate (kittie444@hotmail.com)
Hi Kate! Lovely to 'meet' you! :) x
DeleteI didn't realise you were blogging again Kristin! And I echo Stella, we've missed you. Hard to get back into the swing of blogging. I love it and hate it all at once. I'd love to start up again...but then I think to myself, it's so haaaaard to find the time/motivation, strike the balance between sharing too much and not enough etc etc. I feel your struggle. :)
ReplyDeleteI miss your writing Helen! You're so talented with words! xx
Deleteignore me, just having a jolly good nosey, rifling snoop around...
ReplyDeletex
Just don't look under the bed... I hear the dust bunnies have developed a taste for human flesh... *ahem* ;) xx
DeleteHi there, I pop in and out. I found your blog through a link on Stella's originally. It is a funny ole thing sometimes this blogging lark isn't it? I caught some people whispering on the other side of the supermarket aisle about me the other day. Turns out they read my blog and had recognised me. THAT hasn't happened before. I went up to them and asked (nicely!) what was up. If I had of walked away I think I would have felt crap about the whole thing. Or thought I had spinach in my teeth or was trailing toilet paper on my shoe or something! I have blogged since 2008 (I just about fell off my chair when I realised that) and I love my little blog. I was wondering whether to keep going lately too. I have decided to just wholeheartedly leap in there. But it's an individual choice. I have loved your photos and words but totally support you doing what takes care of you best. x anissa
ReplyDeleteOh gosh, don't know how I'd react if someone ever recognised me! Thanks for stopping by! :)
DeleteHi, I'm Lauren and I've been popping over to your blog for a little while now (no idea how long or where I came by you from) and love keeping an eye on what you're up to especially with your 3 gorgeous little boys. I'm also from Tauranga too and have a very inconsistent blog I use to mostly keep friends and family updated on our life and house and little man.
ReplyDeleteAlso if you have time and opportunity, Carolyne and I are starting our crafting evenings again now that nights are darker(once per month) and you can find us on Facebook under Crafty Stitchers Tauranga if you'd like to join us sometime.
Hi! Thanks for the invite! I'll have to have a search on Facebook! :)
DeleteHi.. I'm Kate and I started following your blog a while back when I won one of your sweet ring from Dee's blog. Its nice to have you back!! I am a mama of 6 and have just begun this whole blogging lark for myself... xx
ReplyDeleteHi Kate! Thanks for introducing yourself, so nice to meet you! :)
Delete