1/. My favourite boots/tights combo have been begging to be worn and it's finally cold enough.
2/. His new thinking face.
3/. Funny headwear on babies gets me every time.
4/. I build them up, he knocks them down.
5/. Mastering the art of standing.
6/. My three sons
7/. Hanging out, eating fruit, waiting for the rain to stop and our ride. Story of my life.
8/. School runs and sun showers.
9/. My grumpy little snoozer.
10/. Gumboots.
I absolutely adore Autumn but to be honest, it's getting me a bit down this year. The kids have been non-stop sick, I've a case of bronchitis that hits me at night and wakes the entire household and this house is much more damp and cold than I had anticipated. Not to mention our ever flooding garage and the hole in our driveway thanks to a soaker ring bubbling over capacity. Oh the joys of homeownership.
Time to change my mindset, take more pretty photos, get out the knitting needles, make some soups and home baked bread and start celebrating the reasons why this is my favourite season I think!










Lovely photos :)
ReplyDeleteRight there with you with the joys (perils??) of homeownership - fun times!