Well, its been quite a while, huh? As you may well have guessed I am computer-less and no computer has meant no blog for Kristin. That's until now of course... I've decided to try and put up with the awful layouts that come from blogging via my phone and just get on with it....
Some of you know, we bought a house just before Christmas and it has been absolute madness trying to settle in. It's tiny and needs a facelift (read: new carpets, paint, curtains and a whole load of landscaping). But its ours! Yay! Totally makes up for the load of unpacked boxes adorning our bedroom...
So between that, our middle boy turning 3, our big boy turning 5 (?!), adopting Chickens, and our bubba growing and moving and growing some more, life has been busy. Wonderfully busy.
I leave you with some pictures...
















ALL beautiful photo's!!!! stunning little family you are growing there x
ReplyDeleteoh, heyyyyyy!!!
ReplyDeletex
So excited to see you back here! YAY! Your bubba is gorgeous and your life looks lovely! I'd love to have chooks one day... Welcome back x
ReplyDeleteHi!
ReplyDeleteOh I do hope you keep bloggin lady!
x
Howdy! Nice to see you in this space x
ReplyDeleteOh hey! And yey! Blogging on your phone...I admire you tremendously for that, lady! Gorge photos, your boys are all just beautiful little men x
ReplyDeleteHi Kristin! Great to catch up on a few blog updates from you... thought of you recently as we were home on holiday last month and stayed at the beach for a few days. Congrats on buying your own home! That is great news! And how cool that you have adopted some chickens, I so wish we were allowed to keep chickens where we live. Take care x
ReplyDelete