Just when I thought I was coping, life has been getting a little on top of us at the moment. We've had chickenpox (well not me personally... poor fin has had it), Luke has been away doing lots of training for work and gallavanting around on NZ Navy ships, good friends have said good-bye for overseas endevours, other friends have had wee babies, sewing has been done (and a little bit of knitting), refridgerators have threatened to give up living, doctors have ordered moles to be urgently removed (again not me... Lukes polynesian skin falls victim this time), and the reality of having just 10 short weeks til number 2 graces us with his presence has slapped me in the face. And pretty hard too.
Finley has also reached a milestone, so facing the fact that my little boy is growing up is pretty overwhelming. Especially thinking about him being a big brother (which I am sure he will be wonderful at)... very overwhelming!
Finley at 21 months fast asleep first go in his big boy bed. Such a proud moment!
And on another note, I have listed a whole haul of goodies on trademe this week, including some new ideas! Click here to check it out :o)
xx
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for your lovely comments! I try to reply to as many as I can so please check back. :o)