Friday, October 2, 2009

sunshine and strawberries


After a week long battle with a horrible cold (evidence running down F's upper lip...), Finley and I were able to get outside this morning and make the most of some sun, before the weather packs it in, as is our forecast for the weekend.

I am in love with the colour of these pansies right now.


And look! we have strawberries! and it's only October!



I have also just updated my Etsy and Felt stores to include this new hoodie (well, there is 4 indentical, 3 for sale as F has snotted all over this one already!). Not as much work as I had hoped to achieve over the week, but given how we've been feeling here at least it's something!!




Have a fantastic weekend wherever you may be :o)
xx

3 comments:

  1. I love the wee hoodies in that turquoise colour.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that colour is perfect for the hoodies!

    I need to see if my poor strawberry plants survived the winter and the neglect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. stawberries already! wow! Our plants are just flowers still.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! I try to reply to as many as I can so please check back. :o)