Monday, June 8, 2009

no longer a wee bub

THEN: Finley, 25th Feb 2008, 2 days old



NOW: Finley, June 2009, 15 1/2 months old












Finley is doing more and more "boy" like things every day. Running, kicking (a soccer ball!), yelling, climbing, playing with trucks, digging holes, watching air-planes and harrassing our poor kitty. Since becoming a mum I've started to realise just how short life is and how time does fly (cliche I know, sorry!). Makes me understand why my dad still calls me his 'baby' at 25! xxx

2 comments:

  1. Oh, he's a pet!! My boy just turned three, and I'm still amazed at all the boy stuff - turning everything into a 'gun', shouting, going mad over road works, skateboards, dogs. And the house is crammed with cars and trucks and planes ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've only just seen your comment sorry!! I didn't expect the boy stuff to start quite this early. at the moment everything with wheels is "CAR!", so funny!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! I try to reply to as many as I can so please check back. :o)