Wednesday, May 6, 2009

hello!

Well, I thought seeing as I'm opening accounts left, right and centre I might as well start up a blog too. You see I've been sewing like a mad woman as of late to open my my own etsy store and just recently my motivation has plummetted, big time. SO, I'm hoping that by keeping a blog in conjuction with my new etsy account, my motivation wont slip!! (fingers crossed anyway!).
As I am new to this whole thing, please be patient as I attempt to "prettify" my blog and set everything up! and in the meantime meet one of the loves of my life and the muse providing my inspiration (well for boys things anyway!), my 15 month old gorgeous little man, Finley.



xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments! I try to reply to as many as I can so please check back. :o)